My film will beat your film!

Poke said:
That's cool, Just know it could be taken away and given to someone with better looks.

Poke

BestTaunt.gif

Poke

Tick! Tock!

What to do as time keeps marching Tick! Tock!............. can you hear it............ CAN YOU HEAR IT!!!!!!!

What can I do Click Ding! Hmmmmm! That might just work. tick....... tock....... tick....... tock can you see the clock......... ;)

Film makers would have to be the craziest race of people on this planet, or maybe it just the american ones.... (waits to be banned/robbed of oil) :D

No scripts for oil!

_______

Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

The first of the world-famous posters is going up for my entry. It is still untitled, but the story is as good as gold.

Fear my mighty photoshop skills!
smiley_creepy.gif

itoofc_03_01.jpg

Are you all ready to quit before my might now?!

Zensteve said:
No scripts for oil!

_______

Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

The first of the world-famous posters is going up for my entry. It is still untitled, but the story is as good as gold.

Fear my mighty photoshop skills!
smiley_creepy.gif

itoofc_03_01.jpg

Are you all ready to quit before my might now?!

I'm out.

Chris

The green tinting on the dress lacks lustre. The other people look great, but her dress is so terrible I won't even look at you again. And you're dialogue is CLEARLY too advanced for the nature of the characters.

You may want to reconsider existing.

OOOOHHHHH.

Don't use your fancy "intelligence" on me! I don't buy it- you're just a figment of my mind!

And as a figment of my mind, I command you to dance.

Yes, I can see you dancing now... excellent...

attn: people thinking they can beat me.

I suggest enquiring into the purchase of a local salt-mine... you'll be needing that extra seasoning when it's time to eat your hats.

Really think you have a chance? My good friend, Commader Borf, has a special message for you...
[QT]http://www.zenweasel.com/temp/you_will_lose.mpg[/QT]

Zensteve said:
attn: people thinking they can beat me.

I suggest enquiring into the purchase of a local salt-mine... you'll be needing that extra seasoning when it's time to eat your hats.

Zen...don't you mean IF you actually finish your so-called movie on time? Time is ticking...

Notice I am not making any boisterous claims about winning. I don't have any expecations about winning...except one: it WON'T be you!

Since we are already done with our movie, we can now relax, sit back and watch you sweat your way to the finish line...will you make it...? hmmmmmm

Back