• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Mustache Montage

Thanks guys. Nice pic Zen, hehe. By the way, does anyone know about any 60 second movie competitions/ fests? I know of two, but I'm not even sure if they are still operating.

Last edited:
I have a full beard!

Hello there!

An enjoyable little work. Is this your first stab at a montage or have you been beavering for awhile. I myself am a video artist and i am currently prepping for a british film alliance art project called 'Slinky Bugger'

What are everyones favourite film montages? I like the ones in Ghostbusters & Baby Geniuses2

Thanks Pete. It's more like an interview/montage. I just liked the title, hehe. My favorite off the top of my head is Team America.

!!!Just to let y'all know, the movie now includes credits at the end...so if you save it to your computer I would suggest redownloading it so when you see it again, you can remember where it came from...the actor's name, my name, website, etc.

LOGAN L Productions said:
By the way, does anyone know about any 60 second movie competitions/ fests? I know of two, but I'm not even sure if they are still operating.

60 Second Film Competition, entries due by Feruary 18th, www.uwfilmclub.com

One Minute Film and Video Festival, www.minutefilmfest.com

HypeFest, focuses on short commercial works, www.hypefest.com

NEWS: This film has been downloaded over 300 times since it was made two days ago. Due to it's popularity and the number of people asking for more...we are planning to make a series out of this. YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

The ideas we're throwing around now is him playing golf (because Chase is like a golf prodigee), tennis, an episode where we meet his brother (which will be Chase without the mustache and the attitude), and also have an episode with his biggest fan who tries to grow a mustache and wears short shorts...we also talked about him hitting on some ladies.

Last edited:
my dad used to wear short shorts - some 'situations' occured that might finally be of use.
thank god they stayed in my head for all these years......
try having him do early morning stretches, especially the old star jumps (shiver).
oh and i remember a dream i had about trying to evade someone by running through a hurdles course.
try to get a copy of an old alan partridge dvd (from the second series) where his biggest fan meets him.
oh, god tremendous stuff.
yours too.

Jean-Paul-Bankes-Mercer said:
I want to see him grooming the tash.
J.P

Seconded :cool:

As someone mentioned above... what the heck is it about 'tashes that seems funny?

Bad 80's fashion, bad 70's music, a bushy mustache... :lol:

Back