Music Man from Long Beach CA here - any horror developers/filmmakers here?

Welcome to the forum! Razzmatazz is awesome, love your username.
I have a christmas movie coming this december and I spent soooo much money buying different fabrics and wigs to get the right shade for my costume!! Stuff you buy online never looks exactly the same so it was a lot of trial and error and money but the razmatazz was important to me.

Razmatazz! Also I listened to that song one more drink and its fun, sounds like it would be at home in a Lego movie.
I have never made a horror film.

Welcome to the forum! Razzmatazz is awesome, love your username.
I have a christmas movie coming this december and I spent soooo much money buying different fabrics and wigs to get the right shade for my costume!! Stuff you buy online never looks exactly the same so it was a lot of trial and error and money but the razmatazz was important to me.

Razmatazz! Also I listened to that song one more drink and its fun, sounds like it would be at home in a Lego movie.
I have never made a horror film.
A Christmas movie? Nice! My friend used to own a fabric company at his home - I remember him saying that was a common complaint. But you're absolutely right - gotta give the audience a little razzle dazzle!
And ahhh yes I wrote that song after watching an episode of "The Office" (Jim and Pam's wedding). I'm glad you said that - I wanted the song to have a real positive/fun feel. Quite the contrast from my usual Horror scoring but that's what makes it fun!

A Christmas movie? Nice! My friend used to own a fabric company at his home - I remember him saying that was a common complaint. But you're absolutely right - gotta give the audience a little razzle dazzle!
And ahhh yes I wrote that song after watching an episode of "The Office" (Jim and Pam's wedding). I'm glad you said that - I wanted the song to have a real positive/fun feel. Quite the contrast from my usual Horror scoring but that's what makes it fun!
Yes exactly! in the script her nickname is Razzle Dazzle lol but it keeps sounding weird whenever any of the actors try to call her that out loud so i think i have to drop it and just use her christian name. yeah a christmas action movie.

set to film a scene in 12.5 hours, been decorating and lighting for so long ive barely had any time to think about the directing.
but I do plan to shameless steal a transition flashback shot from dolores claiborne. I mean homage. err.. um. its a homage.

Back