• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Mixed Messages - title sequence

That's a wrap!

picture.php

This is just a placeholder poster for now.

Later...

Hey Mike -- the 1-minute version goes up this weekend for Wheatgrinder's Challenge. The full short will take a bit to put together, but I have all the pieces except the song for credits which we need to record. I'm hoping to have it done in a few weeks.

Thanks Paul. If the edit comes together the way I hope, it might get some laughs. :) and tears!

I've been out of the loop a bit and dont know what this is for but it def got my attention. I like the poster a lot! And the title is cool too!

Now the pressure is on... ;)

Yeah, it's always fun when a single small idea sparks something bigger or more layered. Proof that you never know when or where inspiration will come from. Best just to run with it and see how far ya get.

Well done! I would suggest for the long version that you make the voice a lot more clear. I usually use a highpass or bandpass filter (available as an effect on many editing programs) for radio or phone voices. Highpass doesn't have to be extreme, perhaps a setting of 600khz or a little higher.

Great job!! I'm excited to see the full version :cheers:

Me, too! I think there are nine messages. I know two more of them, because my wife and I participated. I thought those were really good, but the dog message was classic, especially in context with all this bad news that keeps pouring in. So, I know three of them are very well written. I'm very curious to hear the other six!! It's a really good concept.

Back