• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Michael Rogan tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylOEHgFHdpo

have you ever seen his videos??? I love them! I love how he cuts to the chase in things! I've found his I-book on amazon for just 9 dollars. I just wanted to know from you guys if any of you purchased it and if it is worth it.

He hasn't made a video from a long time btw, I wonder if he died or something...LoL :(

The dude's got a bunch of cheap e-books up on Amazon. One of them is temporarily free for Kindle download right now (linkage: Screenplay Format Made (Stupidly) Easy ) - I'll check it out, but ain't expecting greatness. Self-published books are usually that way for a reason. :lol:

Still... it may surprise me. Never can tell. :cool:

Edit: Just finished reading it. It's pretty bad. Even if it's going for the usual $2.99 e-book price, it's a sad, sad read. :no:

Last edited:
The dude's got a bunch of cheap e-books up on Amazon. One of them is temporarily free for Kindle download right now (linkage: Screenplay Format Made (Stupidly) Easy ) - I'll check it out, but ain't expecting greatness. Self-published books are usually that way for a reason. :lol:

Edit: Just finished reading it. It's pretty bad. Even if it's going for the usual $2.99 e-book price, it's a sad, sad read. :no:

I'm reading the complete one, still don't know why amazon let me read it (not download it) on the kindle app without charging me. Anyway, seems pretty "buddy buddy reading."

XD

I'm reading right now the book you're talking about. How can it be a sad, sad read? :huh:

Hey guys! I've just finished reading SAVE THE CAT!, it was soooo good! It illuminated me so much! There are some tricks that I loved and shure will help me! One question tho: Although it has like over 500 5 stars reviews on Amazon, some of them are 1 star and some people say this is considered "a joke" among the screenwriting community, why? I've been also adviced this one: "Screenwriting: The Sequence Approach" by Paul Gulino...is it good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylOEHgFHdpo

He hasn't made a video from a long time btw, I wonder if he died or something...LoL :(

LoL right? Don't worry though , I am pretty sure he isn't dead.

Actually I think he might very well be writing on this forum ,right now.

Trying to promote his work .

Maybe buy some of his books that won't charge your credit card?

Or the great book you just read from him?

That's a funny story.

How about you purchase some books for marketing? They sure have examples of bad marketing and Frankly I am looking at one right now.

Back