Make something big

right now,
5 peoples said yes in the poll,

Result page here

(...) Zensteve (...) with the idea so 8 peoples

For the record, I am not down with your idea.

Pressuring other entities who have expressed no interest at all, into doing the heavy lifting in creating an infrastructure that you want to benefit from, sounds very self-serving to me... especially when other IT members have already created something very similar to what you are looking for, and are actively looking for more creative people to join their project.

IT is a sandbox to plot, learn & play in. We all still need to build our own castles, and you don't need IT's name or permission to do so.

For the record, I am not down with your idea.

Pressuring other entities who have expressed no interest at all, into doing the heavy lifting in creating an infrastructure that you want to benefit from, sounds very self-serving to me... especially when other IT members have already created something very similar to what you are looking for, and are actively looking for more creative people to join their project.

IT is a sandbox to plot, learn & play in. We all still need to build our own castles, and you don't need IT's name or permission to do so.

Oh, hehe. I'm stupid, I didn't even realize that Social Brain Wave was this very thing, and that it's already in swing. Yeah, I change my mind, Social Brain Wave is where it's at! :blush:

u getting me wrong,
Social Brain Wave is for videos,

i am Talking about Film,
Your Films,

i am talking about film channel
Indietalk Members Film Channel,

Take a look something like this,
http://www.youtube.com/user/IndieTalkMembersFilm

it's your channel it's peoples channel

it's a channel of everyone on Indietalk,
a Film Channel,

The Idea:

Last edited:
The Idea:
Film channel of Indietalk peoples,
Create your Ad for the Film,
create the hype,
have a releasing date,

make ads available months
before, and then release it to peoples
of Indietalk,

____
Y this channel:
1. We are a Big crowd here,
who would be excited to
watch your next film,

2. We can Buid audience together,
a large audience, who are excited
to watch movies of Indietalk peoples,

3. Monetize, we can search ways
to monetized, we putting 5,000 $ or a lot
more, a lot of films get returns when their
movie keep's coming again and again
on channels, and driving revenues,

if we can monitize that videos well,
we can have sustained income?

i mean your hard work will
work for you,

4. Power of together ness,
we can build a huge audience only
together, and our efforts will pay us
back a lot more,

5. Creating a Big audience,
Together we can have more films
coming up only together,
and excitement to rolling
for our audience,

6. There are thousands of
Indietalk peoples on this forum
70,000 or lach of visit perday,

and if only we can subscribe to
our channel, that would make it a very big
channel,

7. Google is very serious about it's channel bussiness
it can change rules and give better
monitization options if we can have lakhs of
subscribers.

8. Don't take Indie talk negatively,
the Indietalk Website Decision Makers are very good,
if they think or finds that it is possible
to monitize this channel, we may get this channel
Features on Indietalk Links,
and that would/may make something
like thousands of thousands visits perday.

9. Believe in the power of Togetherness,

Last edited:
:lol:

smoking-marijuana-o.gif

Easy as p... pie.

I did hear watching an insanely attractive female dancing while scantly clad will make something big(er).....

I'll get my coat....

You're getting me wrong, Social Brain Wave is for videos, I am talking about Film; your films, a film channel - Indietalk Members Film Channel.
... No... You've got it wrong. Social Brain Wave is that. It is simply more diverse with a view to include EVERYONE, not just directors/publishers of film but also people who create content geared towards films.
Film is a wide basket that borrows from many disciplines such as visual art, music, sound design, makeup artistry as well as all the skills needed to edit films, the use of camera techniques, directing... Plus a million other ideas and things.
Your idea will exclude most of Indie Talk! Our goal is to bring the interested parties together and to promote collaboration, constructive feedback from members who have a stronger grasp of their own area of expertise, and I hope all this will bring people to promote each other, not just their own work.

Have you not noticed that Ray and I have worked together? You haven't heard about it yet but I've also worked with "mckinise" a few times too.
:)

Last edited:
I think our new friend here is talking about making a feature film YT channel where content is added... whenever any of us gets around to completing a feature length film :lol: (there's so many problems with that I'm not even going to spend the effort to fill in that hole), as opposed to (semi-)regular content producers - which honestly is what SBW was designed for: Building a following - which you can't reasonably do by uploading content every 18 to 48 or 60 months.

Tying IT to this project is a death knell, though.
Let IT's administrator be content with his/her/their own labor.
If your project idea has merit it will economically stand on it's own legs.
As we've seen with SBW, theory is fantastic, but nuts to brass tacks putting out regular content isn't easy.

Too many people want to ride someone else's coat tails. Not cool. :no::grumpy:

Back