looking for props

not sure which section to stick this thread in but anyhows.....Got a Short Horror Film I want to begin shooting by end of March. I need a 'Doll', something in the lines of the doll from 'Annaebelle'....Going to start looking in old Antique Stores, Charity Shops etc this weekend...is there any specific online stores that would worth checking out.....now im not wanting to spend 300-400 hundred on one, so something reasonable

thanks

I'd consider negotiating a rental rate. If I had a small mom and pop shop, with a proper risk/reward assessment, I'd have a difficult time turning down what I thought was a reasonable rental offer even if it wasn't my normal business model. A contract with a significant deposit may be enough to ease their minds and get you the items you otherwise wouldn't be able to afford.

not sure which section to stick this thread in but anyhows.....Got a Short Horror Film I want to begin shooting by end of March. I need a 'Doll', something in the lines of the doll from 'Annaebelle'....Going to start looking in old Antique Stores, Charity Shops etc this weekend...is there any specific online stores that would worth checking out.....now im not wanting to spend 300-400 hundred on one, so something reasonable

thanks

Back