• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Looking for grants/funding

Hello I am an intern currently working on a documentary called Letters from Leningrad. Please take a few minutes of your time to check out our website I'm sure you'll find it very interesting. We are currently looking for funding so if we match your criteria please feel free to message me.

LettersfromLeningrad.com

Like us on Facebook/follow on Twitter. Thanks a bunch everyone :)

Hey, welcome to the forum! Though I wish you the best of luck, I can't imagine you'll find any funding on this website (because we're all looking for funding, too).

I do think we should have a discussion about how to do this. Talk different strategies. Crowd-funding vs. private investors. And if you don't already have contacts, how the heck does somebody go about finding investors? I haven't started this discussion yet, because I'm not at a stage where I'm ready to start seeking funding, but if anyone else would like to get it started, I'm all ears!

Back