Looking for a screen writing Manager.

She's a screenwriting professional and just offered FREE help.

I understand not wanting to put it out there, whether it's to protect an idea, or because it is very loose of a draft.

If you wan to post it in private for multiple pros to have a look you can upgrade to indiePRO here and post in the private section:

I understand not wanting to put it out there, whether it's to protect an idea, or because it is very loose of a draft.
Not to boast - but I have been working with "four screen plays" on and by my own account, for literally 4 years strait, and I had not stopped working until recently -I didn't even know I was on vacation ( The rip vanwinkle of screenwriting) - But I have an extensive amount of material, in treatment format and in screen play format also - one of which could easily be a series or a three movie "deal".

Until recently i had come out of my writers comma- and I am trying to "work" on getting some type of support- for what I already have. as much as i would love to share it with the world - just throwing out for the public right now woud be an injustice- sorry .

Does anyone know of a creditable Manager that might be looking to Read a New Screenwriter's screenplays?
If you are looking for a personal recommendation from a fellow writer, that
writer would need to read your work.

I don't know of any credible manager who will read an unsolicited script. But
you can do a general search and send out some samples.

I know that's not exactly what you're looking for, but it's the nature of the
business. Since you have four finished, polished screenplays that does make
your quest a bit easier.

If you are looking for a personal recommendation from a fellow writer, that
writer would need to read your work.

I don't know of any credible manager who will read an unsolicited script. But
you can do a general search and send out some samples.

I know that's not exactly what you're looking for, but it's the nature of the
business. Since you have four finished, polished screenplays that does make
your quest a bit easier.
Yes thanks - I have to polish two of them. - thanks

Back