Looking for a director for my screen play

I was having a hard time landing auditions. So I decided to start writing my own screen plays in hopes of sparking my career as an actor. I just finished my first screen play ,but I'm having a difficult time finding a director. Does anyone have any advice they can give

Just keep going on auditions. You'll find something. Writing your own screenplay and attaching yourself as an actor may be a good idea, if you are willing to finance it or raise the financing. In order to go this route you need to call yourself the Producer, and seek out a director, saying you already have a script and it is partially cast.

I was having a hard time landing auditions. So I decided to start writing my own screen plays in hopes of sparking my career as an actor. I just finished my first screen play ,but I'm having a difficult time finding a director. Does anyone have any advice they can give

Pitch your script. I might be interested in directing.

Attention SoCal directors I'm looking to Pitch my screen play

I'm intrested in pitching my screen play . I have a script and it is partially cast. I live in Los Angeles ,but I'm willing to travel to get my film made. If anyone is intrested please respond

STILL LOOKING FOR DIRECTORS WHO ARE INTRESTED IN MY SCREEN PLAY

I'M AN ACTOR FIRST TIME SCREEN WRITER . AFTER TWO YEARS OF WORKING ON THIS SCREEN PLAY I'M FINNALLY FINISHED WITH IT. I'M LOOKING TO PITCH MY SCREEN PLAY IN HOPES THAT A DIRECTOR MIGHT BE INTRESTED.

Couldn't someone go to their local college/university and find someone? Just a thought - a lot of colleges have filmmaking / theater classes (at least the one here does). Or a local theater?

Back