• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Killer Squirrel

Hey now- half that above post is quoted from Boz's post- don't know why it didn't go into the darker boxes, but a lot of that is not me.:tongue:

Lilith,

Happy Birthday (Christine)!

I just loaded 'Killer Squirrel'. I thought it was a jam-packed, funny 2 1/2 minutes. Score was PERFECT for the piece, kudos also on the sound fx editing. Even though the mc wasn't stalking the squirrel, I still got that Bill Murray, Caddyshack, man-on-a-mission feel. Great little work.

I agree that the inside garage, prep work of the obsessed yard groomer could be better lite. When he surveys his compound, it would have been nice to intercut, with the examples of the perfectly groomed flora, closeups of the satisfied gardner, each one more ecstatic then the last. I like the last psychedelic shot of his head sticking out from the knot hole, I was waiting for his head to be sucked into the trunk.

Very nice piece. But could a killer squirrel take on a hamster or a badger? :hmm: :D

Wow- we have broken 300 views! Awesome! Thank you guys. :) I wish that some of you peeps would give me more feedback though. I am here to learn.

hey guys.

Invite your friends to view Killer Squirrel and put us over 400 views. :) That seems like a milestone I would never have thought to acheive.

Mwahahah that was hilarious. :cool:

The ending seemed a bit soft, but overall that was great. :)

I was expecting to see more actual squirrel footage... the tail worked well enough, though. Cracked me up each time it started shaking. The whole "less is more" thing really added, in this case. :)

:P

Woohoo! 405 views! You guys ROCK!

Thanks Steve for the review. Now you know what silliness I am capable of. :)

btw- I enjoyed 'Rest' very much.

I thought 400 views was amazing- now we're up to 505!!! You guys are the best! Hope you are all enjoying our little show. Look forward to sharing "Rubble" pics with you all soon.

Thanks for a great short. It was the perfect length for a gag flic of that sort. I hate it when one joke films go on longer then they should but you nailed it.
That was some great direction/acting. I loved the expressions of the "super gardner".
I thought the static nature of the tail made it all the more funny. Obviously the audience knows that this is a film/live action cartoon and therefore they aren't expecting "realism".
The lighting in the garage was great too, it reminded me of the batman movies, suiting up.
GREAT SHORT THANKS FOR LETTING US SEE IT!

Just wanted to let you all know that the fixed face version of KS will be up here, likely tomorrow. No more orange face! Thanks for all your support.

Back