• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

"Kiliam City" - 2 minutes Cyberpunk Short

So I read around that it's hard for you guys to see long productions because of time. Well, "Kiliam City" is just 2 minutes long, although it took me 2 months of fully dedicating myself to the project and nothing else! It was a huge amount of 3D work, chroma-keying, and creativity for getting an unique look.

Don't expect a great story - many of my productions don't have it. In most of them, specially when they're so short, I just make visual comedy, memes, and something cool enough to call attention.

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Upvote 3
Came back and watched this 3 more times. That final shot, and some others, are really my type of thing. You just have a good eye for modern art I think.

Last edited:
Damn, thank you, dude!! I REALLY appreciate this kind of comments.

Kiliam City looks like a huge production because I literally had no life and dedicated 2 full moths from my life of working during day, Kiliam City during Night. Although... my computer almost exploded during render.

Hopefully I'll recover myself economically soon and I'll start saving money for a new PC!

Superior work! Wow!

The lip sync of "My" God was a little off, his lips were still closed.

When he entered the car I thought the door looked a little "faker" than the rest of the car and the car bounced a little weird when he shut it, but minor details! This is awesome!

Superior work! Wow!

The lip sync of "My" God was a little off, his lips were still closed.

When he entered the car I thought the door looked a little "faker" than the rest of the car and the car bounced a little weird when he shut it, but minor details! This is awesome!

Thank you so much for your feedback!

I could definitely realize the car scene was faker, probably because of the lighting set-up. Nevertheless, I did not realize about the lip sync - and yeah, that's an internal joke, don't even look for sense! So, thanks for bringing that up!

Have you done any "indie" shorts as well?

Not in a long time! ;)

I like your work I bet you could make killer music videos.

I'm pretty sure you'll get a chance to make a music video. You're already better at this than many people that make music videos! Have you seen Kanye West's video for "Power" It's just one AE scene with a few greenscreen elements.

127 million hits

I'm pretty sure you'll get a chance to make a music video. You're already better at this than many people that make music videos! Have you seen Kanye West's video for "Power" It's just one AE scene with a few greenscreen elements.

127 million hits
Wow! I definitelly wish I could make 127 million views out of a couple of stock assets! Hahahaha.

The video is not really my kind of style, but hey I guess it's hard to constantly be dropping genuine stuff!

Yeah, I was saying that video was weak, it seems like somebody with 300 million dollars in the bank could make a better video. lol. Kanye is a pointless individual.

So I read around that it's hard for you guys to see long productions because of time. Well, "Kiliam City" is just 2 minutes long, although it took me 2 months of fully dedicating myself to the project and nothing else! It was a huge amount of 3D work, chroma-keying, and creativity for getting an unique look.

Don't expect a great story - many of my productions don't have it. In most of them, specially when they're so short, I just make visual comedy, memes, and something cool enough to call attention.

I hope you guys enjoy it!
Fantastic! Has vibes of sin city in color

Fantastic! Has vibes of sin city in color
Thank you very much for dropping a comment! I have to say that Sin City probably has had one of the greatest impacts in my photography style, I love playing around with lights when I have the budget for it 🤪

Back