'Kaiius' Feature Video Blog

Hey eveyone,

We are 4 days from production and we're getting all the last minute things ready for the shoot.

Our website now has a temporary page: www.Kaiius.com

Follow us on Twitter! www.Twitter.com/Kaiius
Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kaiius/132614550112690?ref=mf

We are shooting a video blog along side the feature to give everyone a 'behind the scenes' look into the film. I know a lot of new people have been joining the site, anyone who have requests to see certian aspects of the production, just comment and we will do our best to help you out :)

Kaiius Kblog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?xl=xl_...nt=mv-google&xl=xl_blazer&hl=en&v=AuY5gt5FXpE

Sorry about the poor editing, not much time to edit ;)

Thanks guys!

We hope to get 2 more in before the shoot, along with small vblogs during the production. It's been a rough journey so far, but things have been falling into place now.

Thank you for your support!

Any questions, please ask!

I know you have the temp site in place (And read it), and you have the other social network avenues, but can you start off telling us what the story of the film is for here on indietalk?

-Thanks-

Ok great. :)

Where do babies come from?

-Thanks-

Well you see... when a man and a woman fall in love... lol

The story is a bit complex because it is very visual heavy. But to sum it up a bit:

'After 3 months of comotose, Kaiius is injected with the newly developed 'Bi-M1' stimulant by Dr. Vincent Carver. As his cell reproduction amplifies, muscles, tissue, oragans and vital immune functions revitalize, Kaiius awakes; but in his mind another world lives.

His senses increase dramtically, putting his mind in a trip-like state, and over working his body. A race against time begins to counter the ceaseless stimulant'

Oh man, I think I’ve been in the same situation as Kaiius a few times myself. :lol:

All kidding aside, it sounds intense and makes me want to check out the video blog episodes even more.

-Thanks-

Oh man, I think I’ve been in the same situation as Kaiius a few times myself. :lol:

All kidding aside, it sounds intense and makes me want to check out the video blog episodes even more.

-Thanks-

Haha, thank you!

It's pretty unique in its own, hopefully I can shoot it right ;)

Back