Jolly good show at the oscars

I was watching the oscars last night and a British presenter was asking actors to say something to the UK and Anthony Hopkins said hi Britain yes jolly good show, made me laugh, its more like " give me yer wallet you f?>king slag" these days, americans still think we are Tea drinking, scone munching, posh idiots who say jolly good show, i dont think anyone in britain has said that for 50 years now, although we still drink tea and eat scones. Well i do anyway. I hate coffee.

Although credit to the americans, Bourne kicks Bonds ass, stupid annoying British mi6 agent who has the most cheesy one liners ever, Bonds ok but Bourne is far superior.

Last edited:
americans still think we are Tea drinking, scone munching, posh idiots who say jolly good show,

... I hate coffee....

Oh, we do not! :rolleyes: ......well, maybe we do :blush:, but I didn't hear alot of "jolly good's" in Trainspotting or Lock, Stock!

....and there's not enough caffeine in tea! At least not for me. :D

-- spinner :cool:

:coffee:
Although credit to the americans, Bourne kicks Bonds ass, stupid annoying British mi6 agent who has the most cheesy one liners ever, Bonds ok but Bourne is far superior.

I love the Bourne series, but the last 2 Bond flicks really have me enjoying the Daniel Craig era!

I have friend from the UK. I kind of giggled when Michael (ZOMBIE DIARIES) Bartlett sent me an email with the heading, "Hello, old chap." :)

I hate coffee, too. What a fricken addiction America has. I've worked enough 7am conventions, that I can tell you it's as bad as heroin! :lol: People hold their cups up with shaky hands and start screaming. I would give them decafe, just to spite them. If my wife doesn't get it, the headaches start. Now, the rage is Diet Coke in the morning. Fricken addicts!:coffee::coffee:

Last edited:
first bourne was awesome... when paul greengrass and his trademark (shake the camera as hard as you can so the audience has no f*cking idea whats going on) took over... that killed it for me... if they kept the camera still... it would have been an amazing saga..

and if I am not mistaken, an untitled bourne project is in the works..

Back