movies Joker 2: Fooly à Flop

sfoster

Staff Member
Joker 2 has made cinemascore history
  • First superhero movie with D rating
  • First 100,000+ million budget movie with D rating
This rolling stones review says the central message of the movie is that... fans of the first movie can go fuck themselves. omg.
Wow what a bomb!!!
I read the spoilers, holy shit it's even worse than I imagined.

The first movie didn't even happen, it was a dream of mentally ill Arthur Fleck, truly a middle finger to fans.
There's hardly any Lady Gaga in the film, and no original songs
Arthur Fleck (Star of the ***JOKER*** FILMS) is not the joker

Last edited:
Well to be fair, that's the message that every studio movie has been sending for several years. I don't know how long it's going to be but it's just a matter of time before all these studios collapse beneath ai democratization. If I had a higher opinion of studio executive intellect in general I might assume that they were all aware that the meteor was about to hit and were simply "going out on their own terms", middle finger proudly extruded at the legions of fans who paid their exorbitant salaries for 100 years.

Sadly I don't think that's what's going on. I think this is the guy sticking out of the human cannonball cannon tossing his helmet aside and yelling "screw the manual, i'm going to live forever!"

Anyway, tell me when the article comes out that blames audiences for the films failure. Usually it only takes a day or two.

Back