• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Interviews

If this is the wrong area to be put this in sorry.

I am going to be starting up a new item for Mad Angel Films website...interviews. I was wondering if any of you would like to be interviewed. There are a few rules. These will be text based interviews.

1) You must have at least one full movie done and out of post.
2) Have a website.
3) Be a writer, director or actor of the movie.
4) Be able to deal with serous and off the wall questions.

All this will be via email. If you are interested PM or leave a msg here and I will get back to you.

-TheBuck

Shoot! I could've saved you guys some money if I would have sent screeners of Slices and the Horrors of War with my The Fig Garden!

Of course then I wouldn't of had my copies anymore. Nevermind.

Chris

Need more people to interview, I have done a total of 4. Three of the peeps are here. One will be up today something. So let me know if you want to get interviewed.

For those that don't know I have done about 4 interviews now and still have more lined up. I have 2 done from members of indie talk while one is waiting to get interviewed.
They are:
cibao
sonnyboo
Zensteve (waiting for his movie to get to me)

Non members:
Randy Scooter Lammey (Kicking the Dog. Writer/Dir)
Debbie Rochon (Scream Queen Supreme. will be up in a day or two)
Chris Seaver (founder of Low Budget Pictures. will be doing that one in a few days)

So let me if you want to get interviewed. I will get back to you fast and set something up.

If you want to see the interviews they are at http://madangelfilms.com/interviews.html

Well its that time where I bump this and see if I can get anyone else from here to do an interview. I have Tom Savini lined up to do one!!!

Great job with the interview, TheBuck. I read a couple others, too. I loved Savini's answer to the F, Marry, Kill question!

I was really thinking he would answer that one but I was wrong :( I like how he answered There are rumors of you being a huge jerk, def and bi-polar any truth to these rumors? the best.

Again, if you are a person in the film biz and want to get interviewed let me know and we will work something out.

I need ideas for people to interview. I know there are a ton of B movie stars and indie actors who are willing to do it I'm just having a hard time thinking of any.

Back