Indietalk Merchandise?

If there was an Indietalk T-Shirt, Would you wear it?

• Yes, definately! Great idea! I'd wear it with pride!

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Wouldn't mind.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, not at the moment.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Hmmm... so there I was looking through my wardrobe this morning and I was thinking: 'Wouldn't it be nice for me to put on a www.indietalk.com t-shirt for the day, and then I thought 'But hang on! I don't have one... and I don't think there is such a thing...

So how about it? Indietalk merchandise? Indietalk t-shirt? I don't know how much it would cost to print but I'm sure if enough people were in together we could get some printed and people could buy them... I would be happy to wear it on my UK film shoots - t'would be hip and trendy! Would have to be 'teckie black' in colour though. What do you guys reckon?

The cafepress shop was closed because no one bought anything. If there's an interest we'll do something.

indietalk said:
The cafepress shop was closed because no one bought anything. If there's an interest we'll do something.

I was gonna say that I thought we had some at some point but no one was buying.

Honestly, I'd love to get an IT shirt.

Poke

A shirt would be cool...

Hats would be even better (I need something to obscure the lack of hair)

Coffee mugs. Director's chairs (I've got a personalized one from my days at Avid, they're cool)

I'd really like a black and a grey hat. Nothing fancy just a nice IT logo on the front. The right price would be $20.00 to make it affordable, but I dont know if thats within the cafepress cost+profit.

...I went to Cafe Press, but I don't remember a logo on the shirt. What I remember didn't look like the indietalk logo. Gotta have the logo to distinguish the peeps, but maybe it should start small. A shirt, a hat.

...how 'bout some 'castro' hats? I'd sport one of those...

--spinner :cool:

Gotta have the standard baseball hat... it's a directing staple.
:yes: True but the old 504 hats go better with my riding crop and pants. :D

xttp://www.hats.com/cgi-bin/Hats.storefront/42e5bfb2030e234eea6dc0a80aa5071e/Product/View/G406372BC05

Back