• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Indie of the Month January - Trailer

IOTM

Indie of the Month
Staff Member
Happy New Year!

Introducing... Indie of the Month!
A monthly competition with a new theme or challenge each month.
Sticking to our promise of January. This contest will only get better!

This month is a beta test while we figure some things out. The theme is:
TRAILER

Requirements:

You must have a direct connection to the trailer, please explain your connection in your description. Ex: I edited this trailer, or, I made the film for this trailer, or, I scored this trailer, etc.

No teasers. Trailers please. The trailer may have been produced at any time, and not specifically for this contest. But of course, it may have been as well. Any genre!

Entrants: You have 21 days to submit your entries, and up to 3 entries are permitted per member.

Voters: Voting begins after the submission period, you will see a button on each entry. Be sure to bookmark your faves! You will only have one vote so use it wisely! You will not be able to vote for yourself, and any improprieties will be detected*.

Most votes wins. Ties are broken by a 24 hour voting period.

You will see new posts in this thread when members enter, vote, and when the deadlines are approaching.

Winner receives:
  • 1 year indiePRO membership
  • A special IOTM membership with an "IOTM Winner" badge
  • A "Winner" ribbon over your entry
  • A "Winner" ribbon over your avatar for the month
  • A winning contest to add to your press kit
  • Bragging rights
ENTER!

*Anyone caught manipulating the system will be banned from indietalk. Do not even try!

Good luck!

This month is working out some kinks, with an easy entry theme, most people have a trailer. Looking forward to some good contests in 2020! Stay tuned and enter your trailer now!

Good luck!

Anyone else entering needs to follow the link to Enter it (IN THAT ALBUM), then click Add Media. I've been having to delete some posts in the wrong areas but have also tried to make it clearer.

You need to enter them in the album for the contest only. Click ENTER at the top of this thread, then Add Media on THAT PAGE only.

Yours were in the Videos category. Please repost following the guidelines.

You posted in the regular section instead of the contest section. I went ahead and removed them so you can repost. No one is stupid, this is new to us all. :)

From what I can see, you have only received three trailers in 5 days, so apparently most of us don't understand your instructions. Please remove my trailer again. I guess we're done.

It states in the beginning this is a test month. Working kinks out. I'm sorry you don't want to continue.

If you click the bold ENTER text in post #1, and literally click ADD MEDIA on that page you are golden. Do not navigate away from that page. There's an orange button that says ADD MEDIA. Click that. :)

I think I know the problem. Please hold tight. :)

Like I said, there will be kinks. This is a permission issue with the albums.

Back