Indie movie looking for music score

I have finished an indie feature length film and now I am looking for someone to score the picture. Anyone want to get involved in a great movie project and show their music to film festivals and maybe wide release?

I would have a go but im not sure how much experience you want from the composer as i'm relatively new to composing, well about 4 months to be exact. any details on the film? I use Reason and a M audio midi and also have other quipment

re: film score

Hi,

I would be interested in scoring the film for you. I have already scored some short pieces, and worked on sound design for some low-key productions. If you could e-mail me a scene or short sample of the movie I could do some rough ideas for you, or if you send a synopsis I could come up with some ideas?

I am keen to expand my portfolio and would be very excited to have my work shown to a wider audience.

I have my own small studio setup, and also access to university studios and facilities (as I am about to complete a degree in creative music tech) including Logic Pro and Pro Tools suites.

Are you looking for sound design also or just a musical score?

Also is there any kind of budget or deferred payment or is it a voluntary project?

Please e-mail me at thevaleguitarist@googlemail.com and let me know.

Cheers

Dan

Hello; my name is Cliff Weinstein. I am an experienced freelance composer and would love to score your film. I work "pro bono"; I only ask that my name appear on the credits and that you refer others to me if you are pleased with my work. You can listen to samples at my MySpace page.

Please contact me at cweinstein.music@gmail.com if you are interested.

Best,
Cliff

Composer

Greetings,

I am an Emmy award-winning composer, and am seeking film projects to further my career as a film composer. Although I'm not free, I am currently charging only a nominal amount for films. My website has a number of cues... the ones from the film "Revamped" are very orchestral, and show the realism I'm able to obtain with virtual instruments.

Please have a look and listen at my site:
http://www.davidtraugh.com

The contact page has my email address if you'd like to communicate further. Best of luck with your film.

Regards, David

Composer

I would be interested in taking a look at your film. You can check out my portfolio at johntmarrin.com . You can also contact me through the site contact page. Have fun and keep making films.

John

Last edited:
I create affordable original music by real musicians, not loops and samples.

I have a network of musicians that can deliver any genre on any deadline. Although much of our work has been for TV, we're looking to get involved with the right film. Please let me know if there are any specific demos I can send you.

http://www.johnpresleymusic.com

Best Wishes,

John Presley

You may be interested in the music that I can bring to your film, if you haven't settled on a composer yet. You can hear some examples of past work at http://www.myspace.com/joshloughrey and I would be more than happy to demo a scene for you at no charge.

Best of luck with your film!

Soundtrack Artist

Hello,

My name is Travis Trapane, also Known as Dj Blade Runner. I write music scores and have many samples. I also have tools to create the sound track and add it directly to the film if it is sent to me as an AVI or WMA.
If you would like a Small sample visit:

Myspace

If you want to hear more samples I have a vast array of music done by me from the beginning of my career till now at:

ReverbNation

I am currently seeking films that are in need of music and I am open to score a good deal on compensation such as; Credit placements, Imdb recognition, the ability to create and sell the movie soundtrack and/or royalty based if you are not looking for a full time artist.

Please get a hold of me if you are still seeking artists for any film. dosdbr@gmail.com
you can also visit Dj Blade Runner's Sub Official Site

Last edited:
Re: music score

I have finished an indie feature length film and now I am looking for someone to score the picture. Anyone want to get involved in a great movie project and show their music to film festivals and maybe wide release?

I want it. Please visit my website http://www.salvatorecirillo.com
and listen to my winner orchestral jazz songs in "works page".
Then if you want some demos, please email your details by the contact form in my website.
Bests regards
Salvatore Cirillo

Hi 'Coolflix',
I am very interested in composing music for your film.
I have been writing soundscapes of many varying styles for about 8 years & now want to expand my portfolio further.
I have a unique approach to composition which will set your piece in it’s own genre & help it stand out amongst the pack.
I believe in supporting and complementing the visual art, not overshadowing it. The music should accent emotions & events & also assist in the creation of the mood exactly where needed.
My website is currently under construction so I am using a myspace page to display my past work. If you’re interested check it out at
www.myspace.com/melodiessoundmusic
I hope to hear from you soon,
Thanks for you time,
Damian

Back