In Tel Aviv until the 25th of Aug.

Im working in Tel Aviv for the next two weeks (day job not films) I have evenings and next weekend available. I have my GH2, Canon FD lenses, and a NON FLUID tripod. I also have a rental car, so Im mobile and not adverse to travel.

Anyone want to film something? A music vid would be particulaly interesting, but relly just want to meet some film folks and make someting great.

Maybe we meet evenigs this week for preprod and shoot on the weekend?

EDIT: Removed sleazy sounding bit...lol

Last edited:
Just a thought, I have an "interesting" hotel room, could be an OK location ??? I'll be gentle.

runaway.gif

Last edited:
oh my gosh, that does read perverted! Yikes.. Ill fix it.. lol..

EDIT: Added rebuttle to Dreddys unwritten accusation! :)

The room I have is way more "swanky" and "slezy\chezy" than any room I might have picked my self. I chose it on the web simply becuase it was the closest to my work place. Zebra motive.. recycled rubber floor.... mirros etc.. it could be a good location, somthing that a cheap filmmaker like myself would'dt have access to otherwise..

Last edited:
yikes I just noticed.. Ill move to the other side of the bed.!

No filming today... but this was my alternative..

418615_4105237400756_1195697884_n.jpg

I WILL be filming tomorrow! Either its legit or you'll see me beheaded in an internet video, so I guess its a video gig no mater what happens.. lol.. but seriously.. if I never report back to this board.. call someone..

Back