I need some style

Not sure what you're looking for, but I came across a picture of the Deadliest Catches' Hillstrand Brothers and thought they really cleaned up nicely.

Paley+Center+Media+Annual+Gala+Arrivals+jtrLtheHezHl.jpg

I guess I'm just a city girl. At that distance I can't tell a lion from a snake.

That's too bad about your fences. But I'd take that over the fear of going to the movies and getting bit by bed bugs. yeeeesh

I know whchamean.. , we never leave the keys in the truck anymore.. came home found that one of the local deer had taken the F250 out four wheelin... turns out him and few other bucks got into some fermenting apples and went crusin for does in town.. ended up in the Nehalem river..

;)

Not sure what you're looking for, but I came across a picture of the Deadliest Catches' Hillstrand Brothers and thought they really cleaned up nicely.

Paley+Center+Media+Annual+Gala+Arrivals+jtrLtheHezHl.jpg

It would be my opinion that they stand as if they have never worn a suite, before. That sentence felt really weird.:huh:

Last edited:
good advice Alcove... got pics to back it up? Wait, this isnt one of "those" kinda sites..

Actually, I do have the pix but haven't digitized them yet. When I was a performer I was long-haired and clean-shaven, always paying great attention to my wardrobe - when I wasn't going shirtless. Now that I'm a studio droid I have short hair & a beard and don't give a damn what I wear just as long as it's comfortable. I think I'm going through one of those middle-aged crisis', so I'm contemplating growing may hair again and shaving my beard.

Last edited:
Casual - black wing tips, black socks, very dark blue jeans (not black, not tight, not baggy), white button up shirt, black belt, watch with black leather band. Punch up the outfit with a dark grey blazer, a tie, or both.

Formal - Dark grey suit, Dark tie, white shirt, wing tips, dark grey socks.

90% of both of those outfit's are interchangeable. You can expand from there obviously, but this is a good start. Never wear a t-shirt. Don't over wear them or you'll look like you're in mourning.

I specified dark because it's slimming, but once you have that don't be afraid to add some color as you go. Get quality peices. Brooks Brothers, J. Crew, ect... Dress shirts should always be 2 ply. Patterns should always be classic (Houndstooth, gingham, ect...)

Back