I might be gone for a little while

I'm not going anywhere and I will still be looking around here but I don't feel like I have too much to say at this point. I am too inexperienced. I am putting my monetary focus on purchasing a first car for myself and therefore I won't be filming anything any time soon. I have been scheduling myself more hours at work and I have been spending more time with my friends so I am home less and less. Then once school starts I will probably spend a ton of time on here on weeknights while I watch horrible TV shows (I miss traffic light *tear*).... also I will spend this time focusing on writing and then writing some more and maybe even a little more writing. I have some ideas floating but I just need some help with writing a decent opening sequence. I am gonna work on that by myself because you guys have better things to do than help me with my multitude of questions and I would like to learn to be a little more self sufficient. In the mean time, I will chime in here and there but don't expect to see my name everyday (unless you look at the who's online section :D). I'm always here, just not always talking for once lol

Best of luck with school and these "friends" (I think I have heard the concept before!) When you are around, we'll be around. And not knowing things doesn't keep some of us from chiming in with our opinions! *whistles innocently*

Remember, opinions are like assholes...there's a lot of them on the internet! :)

Back