I Fuc#$%& HATE Fluorescent Lights !!!

I hate fluorescent lights !!! I hate fluorescent lights !!! I hate fluorescent lights !!!I hate fluorescent lights !!!

I hate shooting in an area with them. Im a one man film crew and I was shooting a commercial today under them. The buzz from the lighting was distracting enough and the EMI wreaked havoc on my cheapo AUDIO TECHNICA PRO88W-R35 wireless lavs.. I did get good enough sound with my shotgun that was 4' away from the talent. I would have loved to have gotten better, but Im on my own. do not have a boom op.

OK, so whaddya do to keep the buzzzzzz or the screeeshh out of the sound mix every time the talent walks under the friggin fluorescent lights w/ a lav ? do I need a better Lav setup ? what ?? Please help, Im bald and cannot pull my hair out.

Last edited:
thats a great spot! I love "the latest me-ans..." at 11:00 that was a quite the hand flourish..

And great Camera control, getting DEEP focus these days is the new challenge! hahah

Mind if I ask how much you get paid for that? (you can PM if its embarrassing ;) )

Back