How much should I pay this actor?

OH my God, I just found this thread from my boyfriend who was surfing online and he found this and showed this to me. Everyone PLEASE do NOT entertain the OP ANY longer. The OP is my now estranged step-sister and she has been using my name ALL online everywhere in negative and false defamatory postings and has been using my name to open accounts for her own purpose. She is not a filmmaker, I AM, she is a single mother with two kids, living in the poorest area of Phoenix, on disability and is - (my father, my boyfriend and I personally believe) not wrapped too tight in the head.

It was in March, when she and her kids arrived in the Washington area, to stay with my aunt in Maryland for a few weeks and in April when I was directing a local stage production, she cried and begged me to give her a job during my production and I didn't want to hire her at first, because I know how "off balance" she is, but feeling sorry for her, reluctantly, I hired her as a stagehand, the most simplest job - to move the props and scenery before, during and after the production but she was - intoxicated and at times high during her work on my production, so I told angrily fired her on instant and we had a huge fight and she stated then some serious threats and every since then, I've been getting credit card and bank statements and notices, about my name being used here and there and I realized, she had been using my identity, opening up accounts and smearing my name negatively and associating it with lies everywhere online, and the other day, I found out she started a Kickstarter campaign in MY name! Trying to get money for her.

Ugh, so I filed a report with the police and I'm getting the authorities involved in this. I'm pressing charges against her, because it's identity theft and I want her CHARGED and this evening, my boyfriend showed me this latest site here and I went searching on it and I see she's been posting on here under my name for SOME time, pretending to be me, publicly posting false and negative postings that shines a false and negative light on my career as an artist. So, please I urge whoever the administrator is, to delete her profile, she is NOT who she is claiming to be, she is pretending to be me and she is not. She is falsely using my identity. I am the filmmaker, I'm 30 years old, born and raised in Washington, DC and I have been a filmmaker for years now, the closest Anita (that's her real name) has come close to film making, is her buying a DVD at Blockbuster. So please do not entertain her if she posts anymore on this forum. In fact, if you see her posts, report her please. She is a NUT, it's why her husband left her because she's nuts, my father won't even deal with her anymore and neither will I - ever again. She needs professional help. I just had to come here and post this. I tried to post this immediately, but it said I needed to open an account, which is what I did, as soon as I arrived home this evening. So, thank you.

P.C.

Wow.

IP addresses say you are the same.

Seek some professional help. And I don't mean filmmaking.

original.gif
LMAO!
1279100119_yelling-cat.gif

The planet is just crawling with effing nutty people.

Whaaaaaaat everrrrrrrrr.
Pfft.

Wow.

IP addresses say you are the same.

Seek some professional help. And I don't mean filmmaking.

Good catch.

rayw spotted all those previous threads too. Lots of failed kickstarter projects (raising $0 each time).

And lots of grand claims mixed with posts showing a huge lack of industry experience or knowledge etc.

IT's a cool community. It's a shame when people abuse it, waste our time etc.

Last edited:
OH my God, I just found this thread from my boyfriend who was surfing online and he found this and showed this to me. Everyone PLEASE do NOT entertain the OP ANY longer. The OP is my now estranged step-sister and she has been using my name ALL online everywhere in negative and false defamatory postings and has been using my name to open accounts for her own purpose. She is not a filmmaker, I AM, she is a single mother with two kids, living in the poorest area of Phoenix, on disability and is - (my father, my boyfriend and I personally believe) not wrapped too tight in the head.

It was in March, when she and her kids arrived in the Washington area, to stay with my aunt in Maryland for a few weeks and in April when I was directing a local stage production, she cried and begged me to give her a job during my production and I didn't want to hire her at first, because I know how "off balance" she is, but feeling sorry for her, reluctantly, I hired her as a stagehand, the most simplest job - to move the props and scenery before, during and after the production but she was - intoxicated and at times high during her work on my production, so I told angrily fired her on instant and we had a huge fight and she stated then some serious threats and every since then, I've been getting credit card and bank statements and notices, about my name being used here and there and I realized, she had been using my identity, opening up accounts and smearing my name negatively and associating it with lies everywhere online, and the other day, I found out she started a Kickstarter campaign in MY name! Trying to get money for her.

Ugh, so I filed a report with the police and I'm getting the authorities involved in this. I'm pressing charges against her, because it's identity theft and I want her CHARGED and this evening, my boyfriend showed me this latest site here and I went searching on it and I see she's been posting on here under my name for SOME time, pretending to be me, publicly posting false and negative postings that shines a false and negative light on my career as an artist. So, please I urge whoever the administrator is, to delete her profile, she is NOT who she is claiming to be, she is pretending to be me and she is not. She is falsely using my identity. I am the filmmaker, I'm 30 years old, born and raised in Washington, DC and I have been a filmmaker for years now, the closest Anita (that's her real name) has come close to film making, is her buying a DVD at Blockbuster. So please do not entertain her if she posts anymore on this forum. In fact, if you see her posts, report her please. She is a NUT, it's why her husband left her because she's nuts, my father won't even deal with her anymore and neither will I - ever again. She needs professional help. I just had to come here and post this. I tried to post this immediately, but it said I needed to open an account, which is what I did, as soon as I arrived home this evening. So, thank you.

P.C.

:lol:

I was gonna be pissed about the OP being banned, but now it makes sense.

This is whacky as hell.

Back