How might one track down the owner of a website?

This web address should be mine, and it's really pissing me off:

http://www.antihero.com/

They're not even doing anything with it! It's been like that, for months. Obviously, I'm prepared to use an alternate address, but I want this one, and will pay money for it. There's no contact information, and I've tried random email addresses, like "webmaster@antihero.com", to no avail. I checked whois.net, and that got me nowhere. Any ideas?

Thanks

Viral marketing Cracker, I like the jist...

You can set up lots of things relating to Clown/Fart/Penis on Facebook, Twitter, Website, YouTube...etc. and then after a while and once you have people's attention you can reveal that it's all about ANTIHERO: THE MOVIE...

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm considering clown-fart-penis.com, looks like it's available. No, really, with the low-brow nature of the humor in this movie, a silly website like that might actually make sense!

That's actually would be a great approach, CF. Is there some sort of catch phrase in the film, a great one liner or a sound bite of dialog from a character that would be good? A showmethemoney.com or towanda.com or greedisgood.com sorta thing?

Viral marketing Cracker, I like the jist...

You can set up lots of things relating to Clown/Fart/Penis on Facebook, Twitter, Website, YouTube...etc. and then after a while and once you have people's attention you can reveal that it's all about ANTIHERO: THE MOVIE...

My thoughts, exactly!

That's actually would be a great approach, CF. Is there some sort of catch phrase in the film, a great one liner or a sound bite of dialog from a character that would be good? A showmethemoney.com or towanda.com or greedisgood.com sorta thing?

Good idea. I'm not sure if whatthefuckwouldshawnkempdo would work, but I'll give it some thought to see if there's an alternative. Or, maybe if it's not a direct quote, it could be some kind of tagline.

Back