• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Horrors of War - TEASER (new)

[WM]http://www.horrorsofwarmovie.com/video/how_teaser2b.wmv[/WM]

This is a work in Progess TEASER TRAILER using new footage from Principal Photography.

it will evolve ever few days until it's final.

Check out more info at www.horrorsofwarmovie.com

Great to see some of the new footage. :cool:

Playing down the zombie angle to make it more mysterious now?

Awesome weaponry, btw. I'd pay good money to be able to fire off a few rounds from that Howitzer.

The ending "coming soon" titles seemed too bright & sharp, in contrast to the rest of the footage, imo. (Didn't like the opening bugle call, either)

Aside from that, looks kick-ass. :)

Looks great PJR!

Only a couple of gripes here: 1) some shots were of the dreaded actor talking with no sound, 2) as mentioned by Zen, the Title should be played down...maybe loose the flare traveling across screen.

This is not a gripe, more of a suggestion: play up the horror aspect. I think a lot of folks will see this and think it more a war movie than a horror movie.

That footage looks fantastic. I am getting revved about this one.

Poke

I love that teaser. Really incredible. Horrors of war is going to do amazing- I want an autographed copy!!!!
Good job Petey boy!
I re-emphasize Zen's KICK-ASS.

BEHIND THE SCENES day 03

and here's my "Behind the Scenes" look at DAY 3
[WM]http://www.horrorsofwarmovie.com/video/day03.wmv[/WM]

Note Scott Spears on the Super 16 camera and me in my Cincinnati Reds cap (I was named after Pete Rose and Johnny Bench after all...)

Oh man!
That looks like the kinda shoot I'd love to be on!
I hope all goes well in post! Keep that behind-the-scenes stuff coming! Anything "Horrors of War" I can get my hands on, I will!!

smiley_hitler.gif
+
smiley_zombie.gif
=
smiley_pac.gif

The plane interiors look amazing on super 16mm film....
I may have to steal that theme... BLOGS OF WAR. I dig it lots.

Thanks.

I gave the spoiler warning...Tony @ Hollywood Wizard put it online, not me. If it's there, I might as well let some people see it.

Peter! I have to say that is some awesome work man...

Total congratulations on that...

When does it come out in a theater near me?

I have no idea. We're se to sell it to distributors next week at AFM. I'll have a better idea in December/January as to release dates.

HORRORS OF WAR got mentioned on FANGORIA.COM!

plus these other Horror sites!

Back