Hi from Jersey!

I am a writer/director/actor/editor <--- I hate all those dashes, but they are mostly out of necessity.

I've written 3 full feature films in the last 6 months, 1 TV comedy pilot (which I have shot and currently shopping), and a few short films that I have also shot and released... Aside from that I've had an online comedy skit web series since 2012 that has amassed tens of millions of views on youtube (In Spanish).

I am here to connect, work with, and learn from like-minded individuals with similar goals.

I will be posting some of my material in appropriate forums shortly, just wanted to introduce myself. Feel free to contact me about anything you think I can be of help with.

- Manuel

Welcome,
Good to have you here.I am glad that you are taking charge of your own successful career.Feel free to post questions or your own experiences when one comes to mind.

I've written 3 full feature films in the last 6 months
- Manuel

Welcome to the forum Manuel.
That's a really impressive turnout!

I've been braining storming ideas for a feature film but I've never written one.
I think it would take me at least 6 months for one script, I wish I could just bang them out.

Back