Hi everyone

Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to join the IndieTalk community and be a part of this creative platform. My name is Mile, and I hail from Serbia. Music has been my passion for as long as I can remember, and I'm excited to connect with filmmakers here as I aspire to build and edit my own videos, even though I'm not very skilled at it yet.

I play the guitar, sing, and have recently delved into Ableton for music production and mixing. While I have a modest fanbase in my country, I'm eager to expand my reach and seek feedback from all of you, especially since I'm just starting out on my video editing journey.

I'm looking forward to learning from this talented community and improving my skills. If you have any tips, advice, or resources related to video editing, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

Thank you for welcoming me to IndieTalk. I can't wait to connect with fellow creatives and embark on this exciting journey together.

Best regards,

Mile

Welcome, this is a good place to get feedback, and tips, advice, etc.
Best place to start is by posting an example of your owrk in the Promotion section, or you could create a blog centered around a specific project to to provide updates/get feedback as it builds

Thank you so much for your prompt response! I can't believe how quickly I received welcoming messages. I am delighted to be here, and as I mentioned earlier, I am primarily a musician. However, I've always had a deep desire to explore video production as well. I must admit that at this stage, I don't consider my skills to be particularly impressive, but we all have to start somewhere, right?

I will be posting my first YouTube video on the promotion page and eagerly await your feedback and thoughts on it. I value your opinions and insights.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate the warm welcome I've received. I hope to contribute and become a valuable member of this community.

Best regards,

Mile

:hi: Greetings, Mile.

Probably a little far for a weekend trip, but if you're interested in acoustic music, and all the creativity that surround it, this festival near me in central France is well worth a visit:

(July 13-17 this year)

Hi,

Well, nothing is too far. I would love to come and hear this live, but at this point, I'm busy trying to work on my music projects and give my music career a shot. 🍻

I will keep this in mind, and if time and money allow it, I will be there. Thanks for the info, mate.

Cheers,

Mile

Back