Hey

Well, as an indie filmmaker i end up wearing a lot of different hats but i what i always wanted to be and what i do best is direct.

I have not made anything recently. This year i have been busy moving back to the States from Europe. A task im just about to complete.

As for the future, i have 3 projects lined up but only one of them will done by the end of this year.

What are your ambitious goals?

Last edited:
Well recently, my cameradied on me, cant find one of the same model anywhere, so i am going to take out a small loan to get myself a cheap second hand camera whilst i am in college for the second year
Then I am going to go to University, and start my own business at the same time.

I have a couple of videos, but they lack. Dont have amazing equipment in the college.

Its summer holidays now though, and i'm without a camera. I'm going crazy.
Would love to do a film with a poem recital voiceover though.
:)

summer without a video camera... well, heres something u may be able to do:

im sure u must have a still camera in the house. get a 15 dollar tripod, weigh it down with sand bags and use it to make some stop motion.

idk if ur interested in stop motion or not but type it in in utube or vimeo and check out some vids.

something to pass the time with over summer.

yeah sounds good.
ill get the pen and paper out now and start thinking of things to do. theres a little stop motion in my college documentary.

want a link?

idk y but utube vids r taking forever to load even though i have a fast connection. must be a lot of server load or something.

which part is it in?

Back