Hey there people

Greetings all...I am Doug McCarthy,27. I am an aspiring songwriter/producer with a huge interest and passion for the field of Film Composing. I am still looking to find my first film to score and I am hoping this site will help me out with that.

As I am frequently, if not erroneously, grouped in with "people" I will respond with a hale and hearty. Hello.

So, what is your commitment (how cheap will you work and how fast will you get it done) to scoring a film...

Hint.. "free" and "ASAP" are good answers! :)

those are the words that I was exactly going to use haha...As i said I am still looking for my first film so there would be no cost for my services as I am simply looking for experience and building a resume. I would get it done as fast as I possibly could, eventhough I have lack of experience, the drive I have and the excitement of getting an oppurtunity I would work for however long it took to get out a product, as you said, ASAP haha...thanx so much for your question...I love this forum already

As I am frequently, if not erroneously, grouped in with "people" I will respond with a hale and hearty. Hello.

So, what is your commitment (how cheap will you work and how fast will you get it done) to scoring a film...

Hint.. "free" and "ASAP" are good answers! :)

:lol:

Hands off! I saw him first(even if I posted last lol)

Seriously, welcome to the boards ZaZa. I'll have to keep you in mind when I need a score or two...;)

Jona-thank you for the welcome...I welcome you as well...How are you?

ZaZa-also thanx for the welcome...I can hope we can do business in the future, what kind of films do you produce?

Tinalera-I would love if you would consider me for a future score, I am very hungry to strive and get my feet wet in this field

Esther-Thank you for the consideration...I hope to hear from you soon

Back