Hey Guys

Welcome man.

How do you intend to start? What camera will you shoot on? Who is your inspiration?

Grill grill grill!

:)

Well, a few years ago, I really got into magic, performing magic to audiences, and just enjoying the hobby. Then I realized that I don't really like living in "secrets" and having to keep my whole life (if it's magic) keeping it secretive. (I mean about the explanation of the trick) Also, there aren't really any co-workers involved when your a magician, which is disappointing for me because I like to interact with others.

From there, I still wanted to be in the entertainment industry, so I researched movie acting (which I am still looking into). Then I realized how competitive that field was, and looked for something that still had to do with movies...then I thought "Why not Filmmaking??" It's perfect.

Right now, I am in Drama (in high school) and looking forward to signing up for the TV/Film class and Film Class. Hopefully, by my junior year, I can make a "Film Club."

I am not going to shoot anything quite yet, but have been saving up for a Canon XL-2.

My inspirations are Steven Spielberg, JJ Abrams area...

Thanks for reading,
Jon Jon

Back