• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch help desk

thanks

everyone has said the same thing you guys are getting better don't stop. Although I really want to tone down the next one. This one was a little abrasive.
ok just watched the one you posted and LOVE it. AH life is good.

Last edited:
The biggest problem is - nothing happens.

Sure, there's a lot of words being used... but none of them define our hero, outline a problem or move the story forward at all. We're not given a reason to care about anyone, or anything, in the whole 6 minutes.

Is this part 1 of an episodic project? I'm not failiar with your previous vid.

thanks for your advice there is a video we did in jan. I thought the same things you just got done saying. I just felt by the final product Yeah thinks looked cool but did we actually get a story out and I am glad that people on this site are not afraid to say what they think. We have a strict police of not redoing anything... Just don't do the same mistakes again. Thank you again for your input.

Back