Hello!

Hi, I'm Tina! :)

I've been writing fiction/articles for years, with my first pieces being published in 2007/08. I moved onto screenwriting two years ago when I decided to take a film class 'for fun' while studying English literature and languages at a further education college. My screenwriting and video editing skills were praised, in addition to the written/analytical side to the course, so I decided to change paths and pursue studying media rather than languages. Over the past year I've had more practical experience, getting the chance to move from just pre-production (where my strengths lie) into production. To date post-production is my weakest area, but I've been spending the summer holidays familiarising myself with Final Cut Pro X and following tutorials/studying editing techniques.

I'm currently working on the first project to be born solely from my imagination, rather than a project I've been asked/told to work on. I've managed to bring together a reliable crew, sourced locations, obtained permissions to the planned soundtrack, and based on the applications we've received so far the potential cast looks promising. So I figured that now was the perfect time to find a community like this to join, so that I can learn from people with more experience than myself rather than struggle alone. :)

Back