Hello!

Hi there guys!

I just joined the site, and wanted to say hello! I am beginning to venture off in the filmmaking path, and hope and appreciate all the help that you guys will give! :)

- Michael

Welcome to the site mate, I`m sure you`ll find the answers and encouragement for any projects you decide to make.

Well, I am currently working on 2 horror scripts and want to develop them both into a film about some local myths, in the city I live in.

1. The local myth is that about 20 min North of the city, a man used to lure people to his house (those that were stranded on the hwy near his home). The creepy old man would then turn around, and slaughter them and bury their bodies in the dump that was just outside his home. The house has since been torned down, and the dump has been filled and properties now reside on top of this once upon a time garbage dump and bad things have happened to those that reside in those properties today. (Something along those lines) - Good idea? Bad Idea? Suggestions?

2. The second story idea I had, was there is a place here called Hiawatha Falls, and those who travel there at night can see a white lady apparition in this cave in the falls where the lady had commit suicide there. (Still trying to research the death facts to get a more accurate story). But, once a group of kids go camping - the white lady seeks revenge on those that visit the grounds. - Good idea? Bad idea? Suggestions?

Please, keep in mind (I am at work typing this out so I kept it quite short and probabbly less detailed as possible), but these are rough ideas of what I am doing, short and to the point. :)

Please provide any feedback if you have any? Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I look forward to working with you guys in the future!!

- Michael

Back