Hello I'm Rob

Hi Everyone,

My name is Rob and I am from Boston MA. I have a lot of experience as a playwright and theatre director. I have a masters in video production and have spent quite a few long nights in the editing room.

I have written and directed a few short films. I wanted to start coversing with people who love film. I miss that about graduate school and I really don't have a lot of friends who want to discuss themes, characters, plots or structure of a film. But I love having those discussions. Esspecially if that film is really good and stays with you long after the film is over.

Anyway, Hello and I hope to get to meet you all.

Rob

Hey Rob!
I'm a young film fanatic as well! If you ever want to talk or collaborate let me know!
Glad to have you.
-Miles

Hi Rob,
Just joined this forum as well. I'm a Boston film maker (DP) and also went to Emerson (though a long time ago). Always enjoy talking film!
Cheers!

Heya!

Welcome to Indie Talk. I am new as well, but a composer, not a director or producer. I'm not gifted that way. And my name is Rob as well. lol.

I hope you will post some of your films at some point. I'd love to check them out. :)

-Robert

Back