Hello from Mary

Hi, I've been doing video editing for about 20 years. I mostly do family history videos - both interviews and videos built from vintage stills - which normally need restoration. I've been photoshopping images since the 80's and remember when Photoshop first came out. I also do family vacation videos (especially my own) from stills and video from multiple sources. I briefly tried going professional, but there was not enough paid work in family history for me to do more than buy nicer equipment - which improved my personal videos. So videography is not my day job, but I enjoy it very much.

My most sincere apologies, but sometimes I just can't help myself.

Since you've been working with video since the 80's, you may even remember "Gilligan's Island."

latest

maryannd​

Last edited:
Mary Ann was (is) a BABE and definitely the hottest of "the rest". But I'm so old, I said that about Penny (Gloria Winters, Sky King's niece. She had BOOBS. And if we didn't know WHAT they were, we knew WHERE they were.) and Hassie (Lydia Reed, from The Real McCoys). Fickle bitch that I am. 🥰

Last edited:
It was always Maryanne. Ginger was such a stuck-up, self-centered phony.

Now Max, if you really want to start going back, I sort of have/had a thing for:

JeanArthurH45.jpg

Jean Arthur

250272-donna-reed.jpg

Donna Reed

And, of course on the 80's there was....

Natasha-Kinski-Snake-1.JPG

Natasha Kinski

Back