Hello from Egypt

I've been looking for a forum like this for years and finally I found it !
Lets start with introducing myself, I'm an Egyptian Filmmaker, video editor & drone pilot. I studied cinematography in college as I've always been addicted to movies and the behind the scene process, it's very interesting and exciting process actually it deeply satisifies me.
I made some good work, it's not a lot but I have great experience in the field as I participated in different types of sets with different conditions which was really great for me it gave me variety of experience.
Unfortunately all my friends in the field became not interested in the field anymore as it's a bit hard to work in such field in Egypt.
I think this place is great for making new friends and challenges with others and learn from eachother experience as I don't want to forget about it like the others and I'm aiming so high, that's gonna be really helpful and fun !

That is fantastic! There must be a ton of great filming locations there if we ever decide to make a mockbuster indiana jones style movie there.

Always great to have a fellow filmmaker who lives in such an inspiring environment

Back