Hello Everyone NEW TO THE GROUP

Hello Everyone,

My name is Bianca. I am new to this group. I love indie films and making movies. I am a film director. I have worked on a few short films and interested in branching into feature films. I recently graduated from film school - The Los Angeles Film School, and looking to work with likeminded people that share a passion for film and telling real stories. I am dedicated and truly interested in working in the industry, if anyone wants to collaborate on scripts, please let me know.

Things about me:

Love 90's films, comedies, period pieces, also big on sci -fi
Film photography
Art - pop culture, renaissance

Hello Everyone,

My name is Bianca. I am new to this group. I love indie films and making movies. I am a film director. I have worked on a few short films and interested in branching into feature films. I recently graduated from film school - The Los Angeles Film School, and looking to work with likeminded people that share a passion for film and telling real stories. I am dedicated and truly interested in working in the industry, if anyone wants to collaborate on scripts, please let me know.

Things about me:

Love 90's films, comedies, period pieces, also big on sci -fi
Film photography
Art - pop culture, renaissance
Hi , 🙏🏼

Reactions: JJP
It's always interesting to me when a new member bumps old
posts - especially welcome posts. Bianca joined nine months
ago and has never returned.

Makes me wonder what inspired her to join up and why she
never returned...

I'd be interested, if you're still looking. I just joined on here looking for a potential collaborator, someone to share ideas with, see where it leads. Trying to rekindle that fire. Have plenty of story ideas of my own, but am more than willing to listen to yours. Let me know.

Back