• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Hello All

Greetings.

I am new to this forum, and want to say a little about myself.

I am a senior in high school about to graduate and head off to film school. I have been making online shorts for over 4 years now, (which isn't really that long, I know). Recently I have started filming some full length features for my own beneift/school admissions/film festivals, and decided I'd search the internet for a place to get advice/show my work.

I found this place and it looks great.

I mostly film comedies, but occasionally music videos and such, (for I am also a drummer). Currently I am working on completing my online series, Guns for Hire, before college.

My youtube channel is:
http://www.youtube.com/user/jcdadrummer

On this I have some drum covers/liver performances, but the main focus is my movies. I do not have them all up there, but I have a few. Most importantly my series.

Hopefully someone can take the time to watch one or all of them, (Which would be fantastic), and give me some tips. I'm always looking for ways to better myself from expirienced filmmakers.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks to all for the introductions! I look forward to seeing others work as well as being entertained on this board.

Also show off some of my works

Back