• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch HAHAH!! How to piss of a fat Muslim dude during Ramadan!

Warning for language..........I thought it was funny as hell. But I am sure this will piss some people off.

Thanks!

Really Murdoch? What part the "S" word, or when he tries and spells A-S-S HOLE! ...

So you think it'll make religious people angry? Thanks fo you reply.

Trust me. The language wasn't offensive to me. Just nice to give folk a heads up.....and hell yea it's gonna piss off religious types. :) Which I think is a blast. Too many of those cats take themselves WAAAY too serious. I say lighten up everyone should enjoy a good Jesus/Mohammed(ms)/Abraham/Buhdda(ms)/whatever joke.

Trust me. The language wasn't offensive to me. Just nice to give folk a heads up.....and hell yea it's gonna piss off religious types. :) Which I think is a blast. Too many of those cats take themselves WAAAY too serious. I say lighten up everyone should enjoy a good Jesus/Mohammed(ms)/Abraham/Buhdda(ms)/whatever joke.

Amen ;)

Here's one right now:

A priest, a rabbi, and a minister walk into a bar. The bartender says,"What is this?? A joke." :)

Ernest beat me to it. AMEN indeed.

After releasing this clip it's great to see that most people are not taking themselves too seriously.

I didn't think this was funny really. I think the joke could have sustained a 30 sec, maybe a minute sketch, but not one as long as this.

The joke was there, but you didn't really capitalise on it. There was no 'killer punch' so to speak

And no, it's not offensive, and the language is acceptable

Back