tv Good News for VegasIndiesTv......

I have some great news VegasIndiesTv was picked up by a Tv station in Pahrump, Nevada. It's like 1 hour away from Vegas and this little town is booming. We are in negotiation's with .Channel 41 a PAX affiliate in pahrump. So my problem is, I'm short movie's so if you have a new flick that you just shot send on over to VegasIndiesTv. Also I'm talking to a local station in Vegas, to pick the show up also. And this station wants to go network so this can be the chance for VegasIndiesTv to go national. So get those indy films in asap. Free don't forget

That's awesome, Dennis!

I need to get off my butt and send you some stuff... only 6 months behind
smiley_ninja.gif

Feel free to use my contest submission if you wish... of course, I'll probably do a re-edit when I get the feedback, but if you like, you may use it all you like...

Perhaps a show could be formed from the contest submissions here?
If people are willing, it would be great publicity for the people and founders of indietalk!
It would be cool to see the results of a contest... if it interests you, of course...

AWESOME! Ive got a friend in Pahrump Ill ask him to watch!

A Q, I think I will send TSP to you, but can you show a person drinking (fake) alcohol on network TV? I thought that was a no-no...

congrats vegas - thats great - i think that the industry may be going this way at least temporarily because of the ease of production. And I think the shorts will be more interesting than the horrible sketch shows that are popping up all over the networks.

Its nice to see someone who has taken the time to develope a show like this get noticed. I have pitched several big websites concerning shorts, but you have worked and actually produced a show and I look forward to hearing about its successes.

WideShot said:
AWESOME! Ive got a friend in Pahrump Ill ask him to watch!

A Q, I think I will send TSP to you, but can you show a person drinking (fake) alcohol on network TV? I thought that was a no-no...

Hey Wide most likely yes you can show drinking cause last time i aired VITV on UPN we had guys drinking and that was ok. If an issue arises we can just blur it. So send that flick. And thanks for the support guys much appreciated.

Language...

vegasindiestv said:
Hey Wide most likely yes you can show drinking cause last time i aired VITV on UPN we had guys drinking and that was ok. If an issue arises we can just blur it. So send that flick. And thanks for the support guys much appreciated.

What about adult language?

Back