• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Gonzo's 2011 film 109

Thanks Ernest for both watching and commenting.

Couple of fun facts....

Greg's apartment was a totally empty basement room. That is 100% art direction.

It's actually based on a "true" story. What was found in the motel room is from an anecdote told to use by a motel clerk and I created the back story.

The lead actor, who does an amazing job, is actually my key grip. He read so well as Greg while helping us audition the motel clerks I cast him.

Just watched it and really enjoyed it! The production design was particularly good, and really sold the opening scene to me.

Some of the sound effects were a bit hollow sounding - not sure if it's a Vimeo compression issue or what.

I dig it. :)

The song at the beginning reminds me of the "I love Technology" song at the end of Napoleon Dynamite. :)

Okay, so I'm the nerd that will watch all the commentaries on a dvd. So, I'm just wondering what did you want the ending to say?

Back