Give me attention, I'm new!

That's right, fresh meat right here.

Hey, everybody, name's Vinnie.
I'm sort of out of place in this forum, I think, since my movies don't have budgets and the audience has never been larger than my drama class...<scratches head>...did I mention my name's Vinnie? I'm always looking to learn as much as possible about film making and the industry in general, and considering how little I know, everybody here should be able to contribute. :) Isn't that exciting?!

Anyway, I'm new...so...hello, 'dare.

Hello, Vinnie! :hi:

Everyone's on an equal footing here, and almost all are exceedingly helpful with ideas, suggestions and advice. No need to concern yourself with being labeled "fresh meat".

:cool:

I'm already excited!
Thanks for the sizzling warm welcome, everyone. It's nice to find a community this open minded and friendly! I think I'll be staying here for quite some time.

Immortal113 said:
...my movies don't have budgets and the audience has never been larger than my drama class...<scratches head>...did I mention my name's Vinnie?

Well after that statement I am guessing your last name isn't Diesel.

Poke

:hi: Hello Vinnie,

Welcome to Indietalk! I'm convinced you can get just about any question answered here. If not, there's always someone who knows where to refer you to.

Poke said:
Well after that statement I am guessing your last name isn't Diesel.

Poke

If I told you it was would you give me money? :D

Eheh...just kidding...

(The money IS totally out of the question, right?)

Anyway...

I suppose I'll go off and venture into forum land now. Thanks again for the welcome, folks.

That looks like a very interesting short. Ill try to see if I can find someone or somewhere to get it.

Also intersting along similar lines, one of Russell Crowes' first movies - http://imdb.com/title/tt0105275/ . Deals with Racial Prejudice and general gang idiocy on a whole new level.

By the way, Welcome Vinnie! :hi:

Back