• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

French Director

Hello,

I'm a french director. I live !n Paris and i'm going to direct a short film in Los Angeles this summer. I would like to present my work. I did two short films, Spleen City and The Corner and a video on New York called Apple of my I. You can see it and my trailers on my website www.mustafa-mazouzi.com. I'm very interested to have the feeling of american director and audience. Thank you!

Very beautiful work ! Excellent cinematography, beautiful visual storytelling, powerful imagery, impressive well done .... You certainly gave me inspiration .

I can't seem to find the plug-in to allow me to watch your work. However, from the stills, it looks splendid.

If you have Firefox browser and Download Helper plugin.. you can download the M4V files and watch in VLC .. That's what I did in Ubuntu Linux

the videos would not load for me either.. Perhaps having them in .flv or mp4 would be better.. or even a youtube embed ?

Last edited:
Thank you Directorik! I hope my next movie in Los Angeles will be my last short film! I'm going to make a video on Los Angeles like i did for NY, with a foreign eye.

Good work - beautiful light sculpting... who DP´d?

Not in a position at the mo but would love to meet on your next visit to London.

All the very best M, cream rises to the top - keep it up, Jim.

Thank you Jamster!

The DP for the New York video and The Corner is Sylvain Rodriguez and for Spleen City is Sebastien Carfora.

I will come in London maybe in April. I will contact you!

Back