• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Flatland The Film

Flatland, an animated feature length science fiction film, is finished and now available on DVD.

http://www.flatlandthefilm.com

I wanted to thank Indie for his wonderful site and all the folks here who've been following my progress.

Any feedback about the website would be appreciated.

That looks pretty awesome!
smiley_cutesy.gif

That was one of my fave books, back in college.

Flatland, an animated feature length science fiction film, is finished and now available on DVD.

http://www.flatlandthefilm.com

I wanted to thank Indie for his wonderful site and all the folks here who've been following my progress.

Any feedback about the website would be appreciated.
You're welcome. Thanks for adding value.

Ladd,

Is Flatland (the original book by Edwin Abbott published in 1884) simply in the public domain or did you have to get permission from the family/estate who still hold any type of copyright?

Just wondering...

Ladd,

Is Flatland (the original book by Edwin Abbott published in 1884) simply in the public domain or did you have to get permission from the family/estate who still hold any type of copyright?

Just wondering...

Hey Robert -

It's actually in public domain, which means anyone can make an adaptation! In fact there are two previous to mine, and there's a fourth that got started the same time as mine but is still not released. I think it's a 1/2 hour educational piece with Martin Sheen, geared towards the educational market.

Finally ordered my copy.
smiley_woop.gif

9. If you'd like the DVD's specially inscribed (such as "For Mr. & Mrs. Smith," we'd be happy to do so.

Can you put "Steve, you are a sexy beast!" on it, please.
smiley_pac.gif

Oh no! I just saw this. Hope you weren't serious, I think it already shipped... if you buy a t-shirt and send me a request to the flatland email, I'll be happy to sign that... :rolleyes:

Back