First-time filmmaker

Hello,

My name is Michael. I’m a huge cinephile and student of film. Currently living in Tokyo, Japan where I’ve been working as an actor for the past few years but then Covid happened and job opportunities lessened. I instead sat down and began writing, putting what I’ve learned and my overall knowledge and passion for film onto paper. I’ve written 3 feature-length films but want to start small so I’ve also written 2 short films.
I’m currently in pre-production for my first short film which is set to shoot in the fall. A bit nervous but also very excited to start making films. Hope to get the chance to chat with many other like-minded people.

Hello,

My name is Michael. I’m a huge cinephile and student of film. Currently living in Tokyo, Japan where I’ve been working as an actor for the past few years but then Covid happened and job opportunities lessened. I instead sat down and began writing, putting what I’ve learned and my overall knowledge and passion for film onto paper. I’ve written 3 feature-length films but want to start small so I’ve also written 2 short films.
I’m currently in pre-production for my first short film which is set to shoot in the fall. A bit nervous but also very excited to start making films. Hope to get the chance to chat with many other like-minded people.
Thats amazing michael, great job writing THREE feature length films!!!
You should post one of your short screenplays here for feedback before you go into production.

Back