• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Finding Johnny- Short Film

Over all a really good short film, the concept is a good character story. There were two things that stood out to me as far as needing improvement, of course this is just my opinion.

1: When the old man is going off about needing to find Johnny and up to the point where Dylan walks away, that was all done in one shot. If it had been broken down into smaller shots, going in tight on the old man as he got more worked up...it would have added to the drama of the moment.

2: The second was the old man's reaction when he realized Johnny was dead. He just said "Oh" like he had just realized he left the tv on in the other room lol! That would have been a good moment for him to get really sad and maybe even cry a little...again adding to the drama and weight of the moment.

Other than that...great job! Can't wait to see the next one.

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback!

Well even though he has memory problems, it doesn't necessarily mean that he has forgotten about EVERYTHING. At least that was the case with most the people I know who's in the same boat as Mr. Fisher.

it seemed weird to me, so i checked with one of my friends that helps take care of her senile gma.. she backed up your case that they might still remember the helper dude and there is no rhyme or reason to what they forget

A very nice touching short film. Liked the shots you used. Good work. My only thing is (if I were to be nit-picky) I would have like to hear more ambient sounds in the background - but not a big deal at all.

A very nice touching short film. Liked the shots you used. Good work. My only thing is (if I were to be nit-picky) I would have like to hear more ambient sounds in the background - but not a big deal at all.

Thanks for the feedback D.L.! Yeah, I think more ambient noise in the BG wouldn't hurt.

Back