Finaly an amazing opertunity!

Well a friend of mine is a local rapper hear in south florida With a pretty big following

A cupple months ago we started shooting for his new music video. I worked as a Co-Dp, Co-Director and i am also the editor. I thought this was a really good oportunity for me to get my name out either as an editor or maby even a Dp. His other music video on youtube has 35k views so i know this new video will be seen by alot of people. I think this is pretty awsome so I just thought i would let you all know:D and will Let you all know when its being released!

Well a friend of mine is a local rapper hear in south florida With a pretty big following

A cupple months ago we started shooting for his new music video. I worked as a Co-Dp, Co-Director and i am also the editor. I thought this was a really good oportunity for me to get my name out either as an editor or maby even a Dp. His other music video on youtube has 35k views so i know this new video will be seen by alot of people. I think this is pretty awsome so I just thought i would let you all know:D and will Let you all know when its being released!

Damn! Great news!

Let me know if I can help in some way. Maybe I-95 can be our friend.

Good job, sir!

Make sure you blow it out the water. If you need help with ideas then I have several that involve hot chicks and, because you're in Florida, Burmese pythons... :cool:

Damn! Great news!

Let me know if I can help in some way. Maybe I-95 can be our friend.

Thanks! I definatly will! Next video we shoot depending on where it is i will let you know!

Good job, sir!

Make sure you blow it out the water. If you need help with ideas then I have several that involve hot chicks and, because you're in Florida, Burmese pythons... :cool:

Thanks man! and dont forget pool partys! ;)

Just my luck i get the footage from the other dp and of course she thinks shes hot shit and attempted to edit the footage she had (looks terrible by the way) any way she saved it with some dumb ass pixel aspect ratio so when i open it in premeire its a small box in the middle of screen....Did i ever say how much i love working with people who have no clue what they are doing?:lol: any way so now if i try to stretch out the footage to fit the actual size of the comp the quality of the footage just looks like shit. Im not really sure what to do at the moment. I just needed to releave some stress with this mini rant :P

I vote for including some hot chicks for Nick. Make the guy happy. :P

HatcheriesChicks.jpg

Good luck, Brettz!

just go all lo-fi with it.. grainy it up, add some film burns etc. Go low down a dirty. Might come out cool..

protect i on some walls and re-record it. Upload, download from youtube like 20 times getting generational distortion to the maxx.. make it about the PROCESS not about the product..

just go all lo-fi with it.. grainy it up, add some film burns etc. Go low down a dirty. Might come out cool..

protect i on some walls and re-record it. Upload, download from youtube like 20 times getting generational distortion to the maxx.. make it about the PROCESS not about the product..

:yes::yes::yes: Dig the thinking wheat.

Thanks everyone.
Dont worry their is tons of hot chicks ;)

@dready
Yeah i just got in touch with her shes sending me the raw files now :)

Thats not a bad idea....but most of the video is a pool party so i just feel that would look too weird:lol:

Turns out were only going to use about 15 seconds of the 30minutes i was dp, becuase i like the other scene better :P sooo i guess im just going to consider my-self the editor :D

Back