• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

FINALLY UP at NETFLIX

Thank you all. I hope there's a lot of rentals. I'm sure the reviews will be mixed, the same as they are on-line. The thing that makes it the neatest is, with the click of a button, my movie will be sent to their front door. With the chance to offend, shock and bore people. It does get mixed reviews. : )

Just added it to my que. I don't know anything about the film but I'm more than happy to support the cause. I'll let you know what I think after I watch it.

Thanks all for adding. Hope you enjoy it.

Even if you hate most of it, the acting is exceptional and the ending is killer.

What's the watch instantly? Is that like video on demand? If it is, the reason might be, they just received them Monday, and couldn't find them (It's true. My distributor asked for Proof of Delivery on Wednesday). Once they found them, it changed from SAVE to ADD. So, it might take some time, or else, maybe they need permission.

Yeah I am pretty sure they need permission and I think you have to provide them with the movie file but I am not sure about that point.

I would think it would work in your favor because they don't have as much content available to watch on demand.

Congrats again, that is really awesome!

Back