Festival Circuit

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Anyone currently doing the festival circuit with their film? I've already ran into some of the same filmmakers on the circuit and made some good friends, and I was wondering if I'd run into any IndieTalk members. Interested to hear about your film, and what fests you are doing. My screenings are listed HERE. Cheers!

:cool:

Festivals

My short film "This Way To You" still has a few runs in the south. I got into New Filmmakers New York and LA, as well as Rooftop, but I could not afford to attend. Do you attend the festivals that your film gets into?

I went to DC, Memphis, Chicago and others, yes. The ones coming up in CA I decided not to go to. Where is it playing in the South?

Festivals

It's playing at Novac in New Orleans, New Media in New Orleans, Sherivport Community College in Sherivport, University of Louisiana in Lafayette, Cete Des Arts in Lafayette, and that's about all thats left. After that I am going to try and get it up on ifilm. I only submitted to festivals that were free or had an entry fee of no more that $25. Used Chris Gore's Festival Guide.

Festival Guide

It's called The Ultimate Film Festival Survival Guide, and it is great. It goes into detail which festivals cater to which crowd, entry fees, hotels, and submission do/don't guide.

Back